It is important to be well prepared for your JAMB CBT exam. Here are the checklists you should consider:
- JAMB Slip: This is the official document that shows that you are registered to take the JAMB CBT exam.
- Valid Government-Issued Identification (ID) Card: You will need to present a valid government-issued ID card such as your National ID card, Driver’s license, International passport or Voter’s card.
- Writing materials: You may bring a pencil, eraser, and highlighter.
- Personal items: You may bring a water bottle, light snacks, and tissues.
- Face Mask: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, wearing a face mask is compulsory in the exam hall.
Taking the JAMB CBT exam can be a nerve-wracking experience for many students, but with proper preparation, success can be achieved.
Before the exam day, it is important to make sure that all necessary materials are gathered and ready to be taken to the exam hall. These materials include a JAMB slip, a valid government-issued ID card, writing materials such as a pencil, eraser and highlighter, as well as personal items such as water. On exam day, it is recommended to arrive at least an hour early, to allow for security checks and to calm any nerves before the exam begins. It is important to note that any unauthorized materials such as mobile phones, calculators, and books are strictly prohibited in the exam hall. By following these tips, students can feel confident and prepared to do their best on exam day.