Find out how to check your jamb details
The first step to take while seeking your jamb information is to create a jamb profile(that is; a jamb account) if you do not already have one. This mostly applies to candidates who sat for the Jamb examinations as from 2016 backwards. If you already have an account with Jamb, all you have to do is visit any accredited cyber café around you, then obtain any information you seek concerning your Jamb information.
If you own a smartphone, tablet, desktop or any other device that has access to the internet, you can also click into Jamb’s official website. and log in using your details. You can do this using these steps below;
- Visit the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal – portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility.
- With your username and password, log into your jamb profile.
- Detect and click on the “Check admissions status tab”
- A column requiring your exam year and registration number will appear. Provide these details.
- Click on “check admission status” bar to access your Jamb admission status and other related services.
You might also be on the lookout for reading materials and reliable updates regarding the upcoming Jamb(2023) examinations? click here to find out more.