Lagos State University (LASU) has announced the details for the entrance examination of its Sandwich Degree Programme for the 2023 modular year. If you’re an aspiring candidate, this guide will give you all the essential information you need to successfully navigate this important step in your academic journey.
Key Details of the LASU Sandwich Degree Program Entrance Examination
Date and Time
Mark your calendars: The exam is set for Saturday, 9th December 2023, starting at 8:00 am. Being on time is crucial, as latecomers might miss this important opportunity.
The university has assigned several venues within its Main Campus, Ojo, Lagos, to host the examination. These include:
- School of Transport and Logistics
- 3-in-1 Lecture Hall and TetFund Building, Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Science Old Building
Candidates must bring along their original credentials. These documents are essential for verification and ensuring the integrity of the examination process.
Start practicing for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exam with JAMBKIT, which contains Jamb 2000 to 2023 past questions, Post UTME past questions from 21 universities and polytechnics, Video solution to all Jamb questions, Brochure and Syllabus, E-library, Games and Much more
Why Choose the LASU Sandwich Degree Program?
LASU’s Sandwich Degree Programme is known for its innovative approach to education, combining theory with practical skills. It’s designed for those seeking a comprehensive educational experience that equips them with real-world capabilities.
Flexible Learning Options
This program is especially beneficial for those who require a more flexible academic schedule, accommodating various personal and professional commitments.
Preparing for the Examination
- Understand the Syllabus: Familiarize yourself with the topics and subjects relevant to your chosen field.
- Practice Past Questions: Engage with previous years’ question papers to get a feel for the examination pattern and question types.
- Stay Positive: Maintain a positive outlook. Your mindset plays a crucial role in your performance.
- Rest: Ensure you get enough rest before the examination day. A well-rested mind is more alert and efficient.
On the Day of the Examination
What to Bring
- Original Credentials: As previously mentioned, bring all necessary original documents.
- Writing Materials: Ensure you have enough pens and pencils.
What to Expect
- Verification Process: Upon arrival, you will go through a verification process.
- Examination Conduct: Familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations to avoid any unintentional breach.
Read, also: Apply for ATAPOLY Without JAMB – Complete Guide