The University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan has officially announced the commencement of the sales of admission forms for the School of Nursing for the 2023/2024 academic session. Aspiring nursing students can now seize this opportunity to pursue their dreams of becoming qualified healthcare professionals. This news article provides essential details about the admission process, requirements, and important dates to help interested candidates navigate the application process smoothly.
Prospective students can obtain the admission forms for the School of Nursing, UCH Ibadan, by following a simple and straightforward application process. The forms are available online on the official UCH portal portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Visit UCH portal portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng and click on Remita payment to make payment. After payment, candidate are to sign up with their RRR, email and password used for payment. Login with your email and password to continue the online application. Go to the portal and download the applicants guide, follow the instructions on the guide to input your data and submit your application online.
Start practicing for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exam with JAMBKIT, contains Jamb 2000 to 2023 past questions, Post UTME past questions from 21 universities and polytechnics, Video solution to all Jamb questions, Brochure and Syllabus, E-library, Games and Much more.
Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission into the School of Nursing, UCH Ibadan, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess a minimum of five credits in relevant subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, obtained in not more than two sittings of same examination body either WAEC or NECO
- Be at least 16 years old and above at the time of application.
- Have a valid email address and phone number for communication purposes.
- Commencement of Sales of Admission Forms: 13th October 2023
- Deadline for Submission of Application Forms: 29th October 2023
- Entrance Examination Date: 2nd November 2023
- Upload your photo passport with a white background and your credentials.
- Only applicants with valid photo card (color print) will be allowed to write the entrance examination.