Can I Request For A Change Of Name On My JAMB Portal

On the JAMB portal, it is not possible to change your entire name. However, you can correct minor misspellings or modify a few letters. For instance, if your name is “Ahmed,” you can correct it to “Ahmad.” However, it is important to note that you cannot change a name like “Uchenna” to “Uchechi.”

The JAMB portal offers limited modifications specifically aimed at correcting minor errors in the spelling of your name. This means that if you have encountered a small mistake, you can take advantage of this feature to ensure accuracy.

By rectifying these minor misspellings, you can ensure that your name is correctly reflected on your JAMB records. This is crucial for various academic and administrative purposes. Remember, while the JAMB portal allows for these limited modifications, it is essential to adhere to their guidelines and procedures when making any changes to your personal information.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, it is advisable to consult the JAMB support team. Or, refer to their official website for detailed instructions on the name correction process. By following these guidelines, you can ensure that your name is accurately represented on the JAMB portal, avoiding any potential issues or discrepancies in the future.

Start practicing for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exam with JAMBKIT, contains Jamb 2000 to 2023 past questions, Post UTME past questions from 21 universities and polytechnics, Video solution to all Jamb questions, Brochure and Syllabus, E-library, Games and Much more.

Also, read What Is JAMB Exemption?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *