The JAMB syllabus for Chemistry 2024/2025 has been uploaded. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board made this move to help candidates prepare well for their forthcoming exams.
The aim of the (UTME) syllabus in Chemistry is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. Also, it is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
Start practicing for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exam with JAMBKIT, which contains Jamb 2000 to 2023 past questions, Post UTME past questions from 21 universities and polytechnics, Video solution to all Jamb questions, Brochure and Syllabus, E-library, Games and Much more
- Use the fundamental principles of scientific methods in different situations;
- interpret scientific data;
- Understand how chemistry is connected to other sciences.
- Apply the knowledge of chemistry to industry and everyday life.
Read, also: JAMB Syllabus for Use of English 2024/2025
Also, here are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Chemistry syllabus:
- Getting the Chemistry syllabus will help you to know the topics you need to prepare for.
- You will get to know what you’re expected to know from each of the topics.
- The suggested readings section also provides a list of chemistry books. (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.