NHEF identifies talented young Nigerians from our various Partner Universities who have demonstrated strong academic excellence in both professional and extracurricular pursuits. Then provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long-term career development.
To qualify as an NHEF Scholar, each candidate must possess a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, as well as making a lasting impact across the globe. Eligible applicants are penultimate students at our Partner universities, i.e. 300 300-level students studying a 4-year course or 400-level students studying a 5-year course.
Benefits of the NHEF Scholarship Program
- Each person goes through a weeklong orientation program that exposes them to career development training that is important in facilitating an easy transition into the global workforce.
- During the NHEF Scholars Program, each person undergoes intensive training by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators.
- The Scholars will take up internship placements at our Partner Firms, which typically last 6 – 8 weeks. They also go through a robust curriculum, ensuring continuous personal and professional development.
Start practicing for the forthcoming JAMB CBT exam with JAMBKIT, which contains Jamb 2000 to 2023 past questions, Post UTME past questions from 21 universities and polytechnics, Video solution to all Jamb questions, Brochure and Syllabus, E-library, Games and Much more
Requirements for NHEF Scholarship Program
- Candidates must showcase a strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, and Philanthropy, demonstrating the ability to make a lasting impact nationwide.
- Eligible applicants are students at NHEF Partner Universities, 300-level students in 4-year courses, or 400-level students in 5-year courses.
- How to write a good CV and Cover Letter – Getting Started – NHEF (thenhef.org)
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions – FAQS – NHEF (thenhef.org)
- Industry Areas & Partner Firms – Industry Areas – NHEF (thenhef.org)
March 29, 2024
How to Apply
- Log on to the NHEF application portal: https://portal.thenhef.org/.
- Register by creating an account on the portal: enter your first and last name, email address, phone number, and password.
- After registering, verify your email address by checking the inbox of the email address you registered with. Click the link or copy the URL to your internet browser.
- Once your account has been validated, log in using the email address and password you created.
- Proceed to the application by clicking on the APPLY tab from the dashboard.
- Complete all the bio-data information and the program essay questions on the application page.
- Candidates should be prepared to upload the following supporting documents: a one-page Curriculum Vitae (CV), a one-page Cover Letter, and the most recent Statement of Result (All in PDF format).
- Review application responses and submit.
- Note: We suggest that interested candidates should have the responses to the application questions already filled on a separate document, e.g., Word Document, so it will be easier to copy and paste their responses into the application answer box. This is because the application cannot be saved. Hence, it must be filled and submitted at once.